These logs are the highlights of initial emergency calls and reports to the Douglas County Dispatch Center. They do not represent all the incidents or their final outcomes. POLICE LOG Sunday Douglas County sheriff 12:39 a.m. — A woman was heard “yelling randomly” from inside a residence in the 2500 block of Northeast Stephens Street in Roseburg. 2:39 a.m. — A woman in the 600 block of East First Avenue in Riddle reported that her ex-boyfriend was inside her truck, refusing to get out. 3:16 a.m. — A 2-year-old child was reported missing in the 400 block of Hewitt Avenue …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees