MEDFORD — The Roseburg girls had five individual winners and finished first in the 4x400-meter relay as they won a triangular track and field meet with North Medford and Eagle Point on Wednesday at Bowerman Field. The Indians compiled 86 points, followed by the Black Tornado (65) and Eagles (25). North Medford won the boys’ meet with 101 points, outpointing Roseburg (55) and E.P. (25). Picking up victories for the RHS girls were Amanda Allen in the 400 (1:03.08), Mahala Norris in the 800 (2:25.34), Jenna Anderson in the 1,500 (5:12.0), Corinne Walters in the 100 hurdles (18.27) and Gabrielle …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees