Tom Ford claimed the main event victory in the modified class during the Pacific Racing Association’s season-opening night on Saturday at the Douglas County Speedway.
Auto Racing: Ford races to PRA modified main event win
Trending in: Outdoors
- Neighbors: Douglas County Jury Coordinator Kimber Bowden shares spunky attitude
- Police Log: Intoxicated women cause scene at Riddle store
- Two Myrtle Creek residents rescued from South Umpqua River
- BPA partners with Cow Creek Umpqua Tribe to support Native American domestic-abuse survivors
- Parenting lessons from a viral bullying video | Moms