Tom Ford claimed the main event victory in the modified class during the Pacific Racing Association’s season-opening night on Saturday at the Douglas County Speedway.
Auto Racing: Ford races to PRA modified main event win
Trending in: Outdoors
- Woman suing Bigfoot Beverages after allegedly slipping on puddle of soda syrup
- Long-lost friends reunite after nearly 70 years
- Chamber Corner: Oakland gearing up for busy, eventful 2016
- Umpqua Basin Partnership receives grant to protect, improve habitat
- Timber Report: Wood products business off to a slow start in 2016