Tom Ford claimed the main event victory in the modified class during the Pacific Racing Association’s season-opening night on Saturday at the Douglas County Speedway.
Auto Racing: Ford races to PRA modified main event win
Trending in: Outdoors
- Hunting: Mentor program gives kids an early shot at hunting
- Hunting: Boys fill buck tags on opening day
- Hunting: Oregon deer and elk seasons get a late start
- Auto Racing: Matt Hein savors third NSRA season championship
- A mountain-high experience in the Wallowas