Tom Ford claimed the main event victory in the modified class during the Pacific Racing Association’s season-opening night on Saturday at the Douglas County Speedway.
Auto Racing: Ford races to PRA modified main event win
Trending in: Outdoors
- Staying fit: Marah Baker’s competitive fire still burns
- Auto Racing: Hein wins Saturday NSRA race, Nickel Cup
- Outdoor Tales: The cry of a child — a Diamond Lake story
- Auto Racing: NSRA drivers ready for races in Roseburg
- Conservation Corner: Planting for a changing climate