Riley Watson won the late model main event during the Pacific Racing Association’s Mother’s Day program on Saturday night at the Douglas County Speedway. Dale Roth beat nine other drivers in the mini stock main, while Rebecca Lane came away the winner in the hornet main. The next scheduled event at the speedway is this Saturday, weather permitting. On the program are modifieds, street stocks, hornets/ladies and Old Time Racers. Saturday’s Results Late Models 1. Riley Watson; 2. Brad Watson; 3. Rod Scevers; 4. Dale Roth; 5. Wade Koens; 6. Daniel Jobe; 7. Monte Cox Sr. Mini Stocks 1. Dale …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees