A Roseburg woman was taken to a hospital Sunday after crashing a motorcycle in the 7700 block of Garden Valley Road, according to the Douglas County Sheriff’s Office. Linda Dorie Hogan, 49, was riding a friend’s motorcycle north at about 6:30 p.m. and struck a mailbox and drove in a ditch before crashing, deputies said. Hogan suffered a broken right leg and numerous cuts and scrapes, deputies said. She was taken to Mercy Medical Center in Roseburg and was transferred to Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend in Springfield. A hospital spokeswoman said she was in fair condition this morning. …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees