A 60-year-old Roseburg woman who lied to social service workers at least a dozen times about her marital status and household income will spend a
Roseburg woman sent to prison for being welfare cheat
Trending in: Outdoors
- Father of survivor believes victim Treven Anspach saved his daughter
- UCC SHOOTING RAMPAGE: At least 10 reported dead including shooter (VIDEO)
- Emergency alert system failed during massacre, UCC faculty say
- Youngest victim's mother: "My daughter is very strong and she's going to get through this"
- Social Security: Learn more about disability and employment