A Roseburg automotive repair shop operator charged with first-degree manslaughter and drunken driving in the death of a Myrtle Creek woman made a second court
Shaun Lowry makes second court appearance in manslaughter case
Trending in: Outdoors
- Myrtle Creek man accused of sexual abuse of a 3-month-old girl is sentenced to 60 months in jail
- Family, classmates grapple with loss of Roseburg teens
- Two Roseburg teens mourned after drowning accident in South Umpqua
- Olson retires, Umpqua Community College board looks to transition "as soon as possible'
- Police log: Caller reports being target of can thrown from vehicle