Spread around Douglas, Coos and Lincoln counties are well over 100 signs with real estate agent Melony Hakola’s name and phone number on them. The signs also indicate the property is for sale or rent. Hakola, a broker with G. Stiles Realty of Roseburg, said being popular is not her goal. Her objective is finding buyers or tenants for the properties. “It’s not about me,” said the broker who has specialized in commercial property for the past 12 years. “It’s about people wanting more information and then calling me.” While opinions about the commercial real estate market in central Douglas …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees