A Myrtle Creek man who raped a 4-year-old girl in 2003 was denied a new trial Tuesday, even though he was required to wear a
Douglas County rapist denied a new trial
Trending in: Outdoors
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police arrest man believed to have killed girlfriend
- County opposes Crater Lake wilderness plan
- Tri City groups protest proposed dispensary, compare Myrtle Creek to mob boss