Bank anglers are still catching fall chinook and coho in the Umpqua River system. Bobber and eggs, shrimp or both have been working well near
Fall chinook, coho biting on the coast
Trending in: Outdoors
- Man arrested on suspicion of assaulting 9-year-old girl
- Adult Shop robber bought stun gun day before attack
- Police: Man put woman in 'sleeper hold' and tied her up shortly before woman's death
- UPDATE: Alek Skarlatos' mom reacts to son's third place finish, audience support on 'Dancing with the Stars'
- Two men arrested for robbing Wal-Mart