Bank anglers are still catching fall chinook and coho in the Umpqua River system. Bobber and eggs, shrimp or both have been working well near
Fall chinook, coho biting on the coast
Trending in: Outdoors
- Roseburg High School custodian has history as chef for the famous
- Signs of the times: Toby Earley twirls his way into hearts and onto 'Tosh.0'
- Barn owls nest in giant nutcracker in county park
- BREAKING NEWS: Lowry sentencing delayed until Wednesday
- Sutherlin High School grows entrepreneurs en route to plant sale