Friends of the Umpqua Hiking Club plans to hike to Kentucky Falls and the North Fork Smith River this Saturday. The 8.5-mile hike takes hikers past three waterfalls. Participants are asked to meet before 8 a.m. in Douglas County Courthouse parking lot and share carpool expenses. Information: 541-839-4334.
Reporter Emily Hoard can be reached at 541-957-4217 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Or follow her on Twitter @hoard_emily.
React to this story:
Business, Natural Resources and Outdoors Reporter
Emily Hoard is the business, outdoors and natural resources reporter for The News-Review. She can be reached at 541-957-4217 or by email at email@example.com. Follow her on Twitter @hoard_emily.
- DAN BAIN The News-Review
COTTAGE GROVE — South Lane Mental Health, the organization that provides mental health services to northern Douglas County, has hire…
- Sutherlin teen arrested on manslaughter charge after passenger dies in DUII crash
- Sheriff: 23-year-old Portland man identified after accidental shooting
- Oakland woman arrested for theft at Roseburg business
- Independent investigation into school policy expected to conclude this year
- Roseburg High School response to threat criticized by some
- ‘Lord of the Rings’ Series Coming to Amazon
- Stephen Leslie Barnhart
- Eugene Clyde Mitchell
- Oregon State Police investigating Cottage Grove teen for splinting, duct-taping deer that was struck, injured by a pickup
- Police log: Children playing basketball unattended in the dark and rain
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.