Bow hunters will be setting up camp in the Umpqua National Forest this weekend as hunting season officially begins today. The U.S. Forest Service reminds the public wildfires across the forest are restricting access to various roads, trails and campgrounds.
- CRAIG REED For The News-Review
PORTLAND — Coach Thurman Bell admitted he was humbled. He also said he was nervous, but at the same time grateful.
- Driving and touching your phone illegal Oct. 1
- 'Extreme Environmentalists' sign outside commissioner's gas station creates controversy
- Ava Marie Cox
- New Starbucks slated to open in Sutherlin
- Election complaint dismissed against former reference librarian
- Showcase of Homes fundraiser highlights local home construction and craftsmanship
- Speed limit on Interstate 5 through Roseburg could be lowered
- Police log: Loaded log truck blows by stopped school bus
- Police Log:Weekend Arrests
- UCC shooter's mother said her son was born angry
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.