OAKLAND — Senior Andrew Harrington had a coming out party to begin his final year of high school football, posting three touchdowns and 205 yards rushing on 28 carries to lead the Oakland Oakers over the Sutherlin Bulldogs 22-6 Friday night.
- AARON YOST The News-Review
Last fall, the last two teams standing in Class 4A football came from the Far West League and the Sky-Em League.
- Driving and touching your phone illegal Oct. 1
- 'Extreme Environmentalists' sign outside commissioner's gas station creates controversy
- Ava Marie Cox
- RHS coach inducted into Oregon Sports Hall of Fame
- Crews respond to two-alarm fire at Roseburg Forest Products in Dillard
- Release of Friend Request movie brings actress back home to Roseburg
- Showcase of Homes fundraiser highlights local home construction and craftsmanship
- Police Log:Weekend Arrests
- A pediatric cardiology clinic will bring specialists to Roseburg
- Semi-trailer truck blocking Interstate 5 Exit 124 on-ramp
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Click for water temperature
Looking for a Special Section, please click here to view all of our current Special Sections.