A 60-year-old Roseburg woman who lied to social service workers at least a dozen times about her marital status and household income will spend a …
Roseburg woman sent to prison for being welfare cheat
Trending in: SportsBriefs
- Publisher’s Notebook: Does the BLM think cows are more threatening that tree-sitters?
- A story you'll want to read again | Moms
- House Republican candidates differ on teaching of evolution
- Douglas County commissioner race/Crowded field hinders frontrunner’s bid for primary win
- DeFazio views Superfund site, Formosa Mine