The father of missing Arizona teen Johnathan Croom was in Riddle on Friday to put up fliers about his son. David Croom of Phoenix said he is desperate for information about why his 18-year-old son never returned from a trip to visit a friend in Seattle. “He’s just gone. We don’t know what’s happened,” David Croom said. “I’m pretty freaked out. I haven’t had time to do a lot of crying. I have a terrible pain in my chest. I’m not going to be satisfied until I know he’s OK.” Johnathan Croom was due back last weekend and is believed …
- Sutherlin resident and Pearl Harbor survivor recalls infamous day; local remembrance ceremony cancelled
- Publisher’s Notebook: Isn’t it better to do or sell something than to beg?
- Crafters brave snow, ice to attend annual Douglas County Christmas Craft Fair
- Roseburg hunter tags record whitetail buck
- Branch out from the usual Christmas trees