Many Douglas County residents are living in what some call “food deserts” — places where people must drive, often long distances, to large grocery stores …
Fresh produce advocates see food wasteland
Trending in: SportsBriefs
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?