An Oakland man’s plea to be released pending his trial on charges that he sexually abused a woman with Down syndrome was rejected Tuesday in …
Accused sex offender loses bid to be released
Trending in: SportsBriefs
- Myrtle Creek teen leads police on 47-mile car chase
- I-5 rest stop north of Roseburg under new management
- How-to better prioritize your schedule | Moms
- Publisher’s Notebook: How much money will Oregon bleed before Cover Oregon is fixed?
- Glide High grad to show film about fly fishing legend Frank Moore