I found a kale salad at the Umpqua Valley Farmers Market two weeks ago. It was the best kale salad I have ever had. It is not something offered every week from OmGrown Family Farms, so I asked the owner Aimee if she would share the recipe with The News-Review. She was thrilled to do so!
Type - Dynamic
- Prep Wrestling: It's a different team, but Roseburg hopes to continue state excellence
- New managers for Pacific Power, Douglas Electric
- Timber managers, concerned citizens happy with new system
- Thanksgiving leftover sliders
- Prep Swimming: Roseburg teams hope to continue their success
- Time for Sen. Kruse to resign
- Oregon governor should confront climate change in ways that help economy, as well as environment
- Focus of VA issues needs to be on veterans
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Sutherlin teen arrested on manslaughter charge after passenger dies in DUII crash
- Police: Roseburg man dies after jumping off bridge
- Sheriff: 23-year-old Portland man identified after accidental shooting
- Oakland woman arrested for theft at Roseburg business
- Knok Knok Lounge reopens Mongolian Grill
- Roseburg High School response to threat criticized by some
- ‘Lord of the Rings’ Series Coming to Amazon
- Stephen Leslie Barnhart
- Two-car accident injures three
- Readers react to lower speed limit
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.