The Bureau of Land Management’s Roseburg district and the Umpqua National Forest are hosting a photo contest as part of a multi-agency exhibit at the 23rd annual Sportsmen and Outdoor Recreation Show in February. As part of their exhibit, the agencies are holding an amateur photo contest with four different categories.
Submissions are due no later than 8 a.m. Jan. 18.
Contest Rules include:
- Photos must be taken on, or of, public lands in Roseburg District BLM or Umpqua National Forest within the last two years.
- Submit digital images to CROSSBAC@BLM.GOV No hard copies will be accepted.
- Photos may be color or black and white.
- Photographs may NOT be enhanced digitally except for cropping and contrast.
- Submit up to 3 photos per category (12 photo maximum). Categories: (1) Fall Colors on Public Lands, (2) Water, Waterfalls and Wilderness, (3) Wildlife along Trails and in the Wilderness, (4) Pets on Trails.
- Please include name, telephone number, email address, location, and category selected with submission.
- Photos will be voted on by people attending the 2019 Douglas County sportsmen’s show.
- Winners will be notified and posted on the agencies’ websites.
- The photos become property of the event organizers and may be used by the sponsoring agencies in future publications, websites or programs.
- Agencies reserve the right to limit the number of photos displayed for voting due to space constraints of the booth.
- Contest is open to novice and amateur photographers.
Information: Cheyne Rossback 541-579-0648 or firstname.lastname@example.org.