Reserve your spot now for the annual Roseburg Area Chamber of Commerce Economic Forecast, which is scheduled to take place at the Douglas County Fairgrounds on Nov. 14.
The event will feature experts from a variety of industries relevant to Douglas County, who will recap the previous year and offer economic projections for 2020 at the local, state and national level. The event is scheduled to run from 8:30 a.m. to noon in the conference hall of the fairgrounds.
The following people are scheduled to speak at the event:
- Economist John Tapogna, President of Econorthwst, will discuss the regional economy.
- Knute Buehler, orthopedic surgeon and former state representative, will discuss legislative impacts on the economy.
- Nick Beleiciks, an economist with the Oregon Employment Office, will discuss the employment/labor sector.
- Heath Heikkila, Director of Government Affairs for the American Forest Resource Council, will discuss the timber industry.
- Jeremy Rodgers, Political Advocacy Director for the Oregon Association of Realtors, will discuss the real estate/housing industry.
Tickets for the event are $35 for Chamber members and $100 for a group of three members. Tickets for non-members are $45.
The deadline for reserving tickets is Tuesday, Nov. 12. To reserve a spot go to the Chamber’s website at roseburgchamber.com, or call the Chamber at 541-672-2648.