Details for CUSTOMER SERVICE REP
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP Orenco Systems, Inc has an opening for a Customer Service Rep. In this entry level position, you will support customers, develop/prepare literature requests, utilize technical knowledge/training to assist customers in determining individualized needs and recommend products appropriately, advise customers regarding equipment installation and usage and provide quality customer service in all internal/external interactions. Requires a 2 yr degree in a technical course of study, exp in customer service/sales related positions and/or completion of college level coursework in biological sciences and math, is a plus. Excellent written/verbal communication skills are a must. This position has a great career path for the right person. Salary DOE. Position is in our Sutherlin, OR office. Position open until filled. Send resume and salary requirements to: ® Orenco Systems , Inc. Attn: HR MGR-CSR 814 Airway Avenue, Sutherlin, OR 97479-9012 Fax: 541-459-6790 e-mail:email@example.com Visit our website at www.orenco.com EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
- 2 min to read
Roseburg freshman Mackenzie Eichman played in the No. 1 girls singles spot Tuesday and swept her match, 6-0, 6-0, against South Euge…
- 2 min to read
The attorney for a 77-year-old Roseburg man who has been charged with several sex abuse crimes filed an objection in court Tuesday.
- 3 min to read
At the end of Tuesday's Southwest Conference baseball opener at Bill Gray Stadium at Legion Field, the number that most interested Z…
- Roseburg man straps on AR-15 to protest possible new gun restrictions
- Police: Tenmile man fatally shot victim several times over timber sale money
- Friends and Roseburg Forest Products staff remember life of Joel Kuhse
- DINT seizes 74 pounds of meth, largest single seizure in agency's history
- Roseburg man to serve two years for negligent homicide
- Roseburg attorney arrested for sex crimes pleads not guilty
- Atmosphere solemn at RHS walkout; UCC students decline to participate
- Three Glide men convicted of poaching elk
- Man pleads guilty to delivering 40 pounds of meth
- We tell them words matter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.