Details for Assemblers of Small Electronic Parts
Assemblers of Small Electronic Parts Day and Swing shift assembler openings Are you ready to begin a new opportunity at a good place to work? Assemblers start @ $11.32/hr on day shift or $12.07/hr on swing shift, with regular pay increases as skills are developed. We have full-time openings for Assemblers on both day and swing shifts. No experience necessary, we will train you! Benefits after 60 days with good performance including Vacation, Sick Leave, 9-Paid Holidays, 401(k), Profit Sharing, plus Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Plans. Our people work respectfully together in our family friendly work environment. We provide consistently stable work schedules of day shift (7:00 am to 3:30 pm) or swing shift (3:30 pm to 12:00 am), Monday thru Friday! Individuals who enjoy crafts, needlepoint, knitting, pottery CADDOCK and sewing, which require high dexterity and patience for precise repetitive tasks are good at these assembly positions where very small devices are assembled by hand. Individuals must get along very well working in a team environment, and should be able to work at a productive pace with great attention to quality. Caddock Electronics, Inc. is a world leader in high performance resistor products. Caddock has been in business for over fifty years and offers very stable employment opportunities. You can see more about us at caddock.com. Caddock Electronics Inc. 17271 North Umpqua Highway Roseburg, OR 97470 (541) 496-0700 email: firstname.lastname@example.org Located east of Roseburg on Hwy 138
- 2 min to read
Roseburg freshman Mackenzie Eichman played in the No. 1 girls singles spot Tuesday and swept her match, 6-0, 6-0, against South Euge…
- 2 min to read
The attorney for a 77-year-old Roseburg man who has been charged with several sex abuse crimes filed an objection in court Tuesday.
- 3 min to read
At the end of Tuesday's Southwest Conference baseball opener at Bill Gray Stadium at Legion Field, the number that most interested Z…
- Roseburg man straps on AR-15 to protest possible new gun restrictions
- Police: Tenmile man fatally shot victim several times over timber sale money
- Friends and Roseburg Forest Products staff remember life of Joel Kuhse
- DINT seizes 74 pounds of meth, largest single seizure in agency's history
- Roseburg man to serve two years for negligent homicide
- Roseburg attorney arrested for sex crimes pleads not guilty
- Atmosphere solemn at RHS walkout; UCC students decline to participate
- Three Glide men convicted of poaching elk
- Man pleads guilty to delivering 40 pounds of meth
- We tell them words matter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.