Details for Water Treatment Plant Operator
The city of Myrtle Creek is accepting applicants for a Water Treatment Plant Operator I or II The Water Treatment Operator II has operational decision making at the Water Treatment Plants and must be available to operate the Water Treatment Plants during periods of time when treatment processes and operational decisions are made that affect public health. The Water Treatment Plant Operator operates the Water Treatment Plant under supervision of the Water/ Waste Water Supervisor. Job will remain open until the position is filled. PLEASE SEND RESUME AND CITY APPLICATION TO City Recorder, Joshua Norton firstname.lastname@example.org or call (541) 863-3171 Application and job description can be accessed at: cityofmyrtlecreek.com
- Colorado sports betting bill introduced late in session
- Douglas County Female Prep Athlete of the Week: Lauren Houston, Roseburg
- Oregon sheriff known for standoff to resign over funds
- Douglas County Male Prep Athlete of the Week: Kevin Meier, Oakland
- Forgotten veterans' remains to be transported to the Douglas County Courthouse Friday
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.