Details for Executive Director
The Sutherlin Area Chamber of Commerce (SACC) is currently recruiting for our Executive Director. The responsibilities of this position include implementing the plans, policies, activities and services of the Chamber and the Sutherlin Visitors Center. The successful candidate will be an energetic, outgoing and professional person who presents themselves well, has a passion to build and connect with the membership and local business community, and brings new ideas to the table to increase tourism. Good communication and collaboration skills are essential. A business oriented degree with marketing background is preferred but not required. Candidates must understand public relations, mass media and social networking. The successful candidate must have the ability to work well both independently and with groups. This position is approximately 0.8 FTE, salaried position with the potential to become a full-time position. Salary DOE. Applicants will undergo a reference and background check. Please include 3 references not related to you by blood or affinity. Please send your resume and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Job Description available upon request. SACC is an EEO Employer.
- 1 min to read
In my last Instant Pot article, I did tell you all about my favorite item to cook in the pressure cooker — eggs. I’d like to elabora…
- 2 min to read
More than 300 construction companies, landscapers, home decorators and more will get the chance to show off what they do at the Umpq…
- 3 min to read
The man who led the New York City police force through the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center will be in Roseburg this week to s…
- Roseburg man punched in the face over pet rock dispute
- Roseburg man arrested after trading stolen guitar for meth
- Some locals think boxed food for SNAP recipients not the way to go
- Police log: BBQ in the fast lane
- Kerry Earl Quilhaugh
- School board will not intercede with employment status of RHS volleyball coach
- Teen arrested for written threat; linked to earlier threat at Roseburg High School
- One of a kind
- Police log for Feb. 18, 2018
- Roseburg man hits pedestrian with truck
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Prep Girls Basketball: Camas Valley keeps finding ways to play on
- Prep Boys Basketball: Roseburg drops SWC finale at Grants Pass
- Prep Girls Basketball: Elkton's season expires against Hosanna Christian
- Douglas County skaters perform well at Winter Invitational
- Police release description of suspected Walgreens armed robber
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.