Details for Payroll And Benefit Clerk
South Umpqua School District has an opening for a Payroll and Benefit Clerk. Job Summary: Perform a variety of technical payroll accounting duties to assure that District employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner; prepare and maintain a variety of records and reports related to the payroll function. To apply please go to :http://www.susd.k12.or.us/ SOUTH UMPQUA SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- 3 min to read
Clarity of purpose often comes to high school seniors, at least on the field of sport, and that’s happened for Roseburg High senior …
- 1 min to read
Every year, fathers and daughters have a dance all their own. But what about mothers and sons?
- 3 min to read
The Indians blew a golden opportunity on Tuesday to make things really interesting in the Southwest Conference softball race.
- School threat found in Myrtle Creek
- Myrtle Creek man arrested for heroin trafficking
- Payton Earl William Ford
- Train catches fire in Roseburg, blocking traffic
- Dragon Wagon opens at new food truck court
- McConnel out as executive director of Downtown Roseburg Association
- Former Winston mayor Ken Barrett sentenced to 16 months in prison for sex charges
- YouTube personality Danny Duncan says he will visit Roseburg and hand out "Virginity Rocks" shirts
- Idleyld Park escape rooms draw adventurers in test of problem solving
- Oakland community talks bond measure
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.