Details for PT Receptionist/Data Entry Clerk
PT Receptionist/Data Entry Clerk (Mon-Fri: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM) Orenco Systems, Inc— a leading research, engineering, and manufacturing firm in the wastewater technology industry is currently seeking a Part Time Receptionist/ Data Entry Clerk. Receptionist: Front Desk Receptionist for breaks, lunch periods, and occasional vacations. Requires ability to manage a front desk reception area and learn computer console phone system, requires clear and articulate speech, ability to manage an electronic calendar/meeting scheduling system, and must have ability to provide excellent guest/visitor services. Data Entry/Clerical: The data entry/clerical part of this job requires the ability to enter data efficiently and accurately into electronic systems such as CRM, Excel spreadsheets, and SmartSheets. The job also includes working in our invoice archives, which requires the physical ability to climb stairs and lift/carry filled standard-size file boxes up to 50 lbs. If you enjoy a challenge and want to be part of a company that takes great pride in our employees and what we do for the environment, consider a future with Orenco Systems. Our package includes 401k, profit sharing, and company paid health/ dental benefits. Salary DOE. Position open until filled. Send resume and salary requirements to: Orenco Systems®, Inc. Attn: HR MGR-PTR/DEC 814 Airway Ave., Sutherlin, OR 97479-9012 Fax: 541-459-6790 • e-mail: email@example.com Visit us on the web at www.orenco.com EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
- 1 min to read
The Oakland Rural Fire District is recommending that the Oakland City Council approve an economic group’s plan to block off streets …
- 1 min to read
Umpqua Bank is suing a Roseburg contractor for failing to pay back a $33,373 loan the company took out more than a decade ago.
- Friends and Roseburg Forest Products staff remember life of Joel Kuhse
- Roseburg man straps on AR-15 to protest possible new gun restrictions
- DINT seizes 74 pounds of meth, largest single seizure in agency's history
- Roseburg man pleads guilty to child porn charges
- Refused burgers, man tries to destroy golden arches
- Roseburg attorney arrested for sex crimes pleads not guilty
- Umpqua Bank sues contractor for failing to pay back loan
- Camas Valley man pleads guilty to reduced sex abuse charges
- Vehicle collides with power pole in Roseburg
- Douglas County Fair headliners: Papa Roach is back and Pat Benatar's going to hit us with her best shot
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.