Details for PT Receptionist/Data Entry Clerk
PT Receptionist/Data Entry Clerk (Mon-Fri: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM) Orenco Systems, Inc— a leading research, engineering, and manufacturing firm in the wastewater technology industry is currently seeking a Part Time Receptionist/ Data Entry Clerk. Receptionist: Front Desk Receptionist for breaks, lunch periods, and occasional vacations. Requires ability to manage a front desk reception area and learn computer console phone system, requires clear and articulate speech, ability to manage an electronic calendar/meeting scheduling system, and must have ability to provide excellent guest/visitor services. Data Entry/Clerical: The data entry/clerical part of this job requires the ability to enter data efficiently and accurately into electronic systems such as CRM, Excel spreadsheets, and SmartSheets. The job also includes working in our invoice archives, which requires the physical ability to climb stairs and lift/carry filled standard-size file boxes up to 50 lbs. If you enjoy a challenge and want to be part of a company that takes great pride in our employees and what we do for the environment, consider a future with Orenco Systems. Our package includes 401k, profit sharing, and company paid health/ dental benefits. Salary DOE. Position open until filled. Send resume and salary requirements to: Orenco Systems®, Inc. Attn: HR MGR-PTR/DEC 814 Airway Ave., Sutherlin, OR 97479-9012 Fax: 541-459-6790 • e-mail: email@example.com Visit us on the web at www.orenco.com EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
- 2 min to read
With the steelhead as their mascot, students at Eastwood Elementary School in Roseburg care for the local fish.
- 4 min to read
Planning for quality of life in the late stages of your life was the the topic of a recent Talking Health program on News Radio 1240 KQEN.
- Roseburg man straps on AR-15 to protest possible new gun restrictions
- Friends and Roseburg Forest Products staff remember life of Joel Kuhse
- Police: Tenmile man fatally shot victim several times over timber sale money
- DINT seizes 74 pounds of meth, largest single seizure in agency's history
- Roseburg man to serve two years for negligent homicide
- Roseburg attorney arrested for sex crimes pleads not guilty
- Atmosphere solemn at RHS walkout; UCC students decline to participate
- Three Glide men convicted of poaching elk
- Man pleads guilty to delivering 40 pounds of meth
- We tell them words matter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Secure Rural Schools payments restored under omnibus deal reached Wednesday
- Art Robinson paid Cambridge Analytica for data during 2014 campaign
- Police Log: Man fires his gun at delivery drivers after they didn't install a washing machine
- Police: University of Oregon student abducted, assaulted
- ACE study shows big impact on physical and mental health outcomes
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.