Details for Product Maintenance Tech
Production Maintenance Tech II Orenco Systems, Inc— a leading research, engineering, and manufacturing firm in the wastewater technology industry is currently seeking a Production Maintenance Tech II. In this intermediate position, you will maintain, repair, and fabricate parts for all production shops in each of our facilities. The position requires a complete understanding of the safe operation of all machine centers or equivalent machine center knowledge. Must have ability to troubleshoot, be competent with air/hydraulic cylinders, all types of valves, electric/air actuated pumps, lifts, bearings, seals/gaskets. Must have valid DL, satisfactory driving record and be insurable. If you enjoy a challenge and want to be part of a company that takes great pride in our employees and what we do for the environment, consider a future with Orenco Systems. Our package includes 401k, profit sharing, and company paid health/ dental benefits. Salary DOE. Position open until filled. Send resume and salary requirements to: Orenco Systems®, Inc. Attn: HR MGR-PMT 814 Airway Ave., Sutherlin, OR 97479-9012 Fax: 541-459-6790 • e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit us on the web at www.orenco.com EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
- 1 min to read
A vehicle smashed into a power pole in the 600 block of Northeast Stephens Street on Wednesday morning.
- 1 min to read
EUGENE — Roseburg gave South Eugene a whipping in its Southwest Conference softball opener on Tuesday.
- 3 min to read
Guns are in the news daily — good or bad. Kids S.A.F.E. Foundation, a 501©(3) nonprofit based in Eugene, Oregon, is dedicated to pro…
- Roseburg man straps on AR-15 to protest possible new gun restrictions
- Friends and Roseburg Forest Products staff remember life of Joel Kuhse
- Police: Tenmile man fatally shot victim several times over timber sale money
- DINT seizes 74 pounds of meth, largest single seizure in agency's history
- Roseburg man to serve two years for negligent homicide
- Roseburg attorney arrested for sex crimes pleads not guilty
- Atmosphere solemn at RHS walkout; UCC students decline to participate
- Three Glide men convicted of poaching elk
- Man pleads guilty to delivering 40 pounds of meth
- We tell them words matter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Police Log: Man fires his gun at delivery drivers after they didn't install a washing machine
- Police: University of Oregon student abducted, assaulted
- ACE study shows big impact on physical and mental health outcomes
- Northeast braces for spring nor'easter's heavy snow, winds
- Audubon Zoo's newest building turns day to night
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.