Details for Product Maintenance Tech
Production Maintenance Tech II Orenco Systems, Inc— a leading research, engineering, and manufacturing firm in the wastewater technology industry is currently seeking a Production Maintenance Tech II. In this intermediate position, you will maintain, repair, and fabricate parts for all production shops in each of our facilities. The position requires a complete understanding of the safe operation of all machine centers or equivalent machine center knowledge. Must have ability to troubleshoot, be competent with air/hydraulic cylinders, all types of valves, electric/air actuated pumps, lifts, bearings, seals/gaskets. Must have valid DL, satisfactory driving record and be insurable. If you enjoy a challenge and want to be part of a company that takes great pride in our employees and what we do for the environment, consider a future with Orenco Systems. Our package includes 401k, profit sharing, and company paid health/ dental benefits. Salary DOE. Position open until filled. Send resume and salary requirements to: Orenco Systems®, Inc. Attn: HR MGR-PMT 814 Airway Ave., Sutherlin, OR 97479-9012 Fax: 541-459-6790 • e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Visit us on the web at www.orenco.com EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
- 1 min to read
Editor’s note: Zoey is 10 years old and a fifth-grader at Sunnyslope Elementary.
- 2 min to read
Roseburg freshman Mackenzie Eichman played in the No. 1 girls singles spot Tuesday and swept her match, 6-0, 6-0, against South Euge…
- Roseburg man straps on AR-15 to protest possible new gun restrictions
- Friends and Roseburg Forest Products staff remember life of Joel Kuhse
- DINT seizes 74 pounds of meth, largest single seizure in agency's history
- Roseburg attorney arrested for sex crimes pleads not guilty
- Police: Tenmile man fatally shot victim several times over timber sale money
- Man pleads guilty to delivering 40 pounds of meth
- Roseburg man pleads guilty to child porn charges
- We tell them words matter
- Three Glide men convicted of poaching elk
- Camas Valley man pleads guilty to reduced sex abuse charges
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Secure Rural Schools payments restored under omnibus deal reached Wednesday
- Art Robinson paid Cambridge Analytica for data during 2014 campaign
- Police Log: Man fires his gun at delivery drivers after they didn't install a washing machine
- Police: University of Oregon student abducted, assaulted
- ACE study shows big impact on physical and mental health outcomes
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.