Details for The Tri City Water
The Tri City Water & Sanitary Authority is seeking motivated applicants to fill a full time Utility Billing Specialist position. The successful applicant will be responsible for performing office support activities including reception, customer service, answering telephones, data entry, customer billing, accounts receivable, filing, and mailings. High school diploma or equivalent required. Starting wage is $14.23/hr and includes a competitive benefit package. Application will be accepted until 4:00pm on March 27, 2019. Complete position description and application are available online at www.tcwsa.com or may be picked up at 215 N Old Pacific Hwy, Myrtle Creek, OR.
- Colorado sports betting bill introduced late in session
- Douglas County Female Prep Athlete of the Week: Lauren Houston, Roseburg
- Oregon sheriff known for standoff to resign over funds
- Douglas County Male Prep Athlete of the Week: Kevin Meier, Oakland
- Forgotten veterans' remains to be transported to the Douglas County Courthouse Friday
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.