Details for ACCOUNTS PAYABLE/FRONT OFFICE CLERICAL POSITION
Accounts Payable/Front Office Clerical Position Lone Rock Timber Management • Roseburg, Oregon Lone Rock Timber Management is accepting applications for the position of Accounts Payables. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; processing invoices for payment, answer incoming phones calls, data entry, inventory management and general office support, DOT driver logs, and DMV trip permits. Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, work well within a team, efficiently manage deadlines while maintaining accuracy, 10-key by touch, knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, be dependable, ambitious and willing to learn. The position is eligible for the company’s full benefits package; medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, 401K, vacation and holiday pay. Please send resume and cover letter to: Andrea Kellom P.O. Box 1127 • Roseburg, Or 97470 email@example.com LONE ROCK RESOURCES Roseburg, Oregon Lone Rock Timber Management is a Drug Free, Equal Opportunity Employer.
- 3 min to read
Dino’s Ristorante Italiano is celebrating 20 years of offering Italian cuisine in downtown Roseburg.
- 5 min to read
Fir Grove Elementary School fifth grader Naomi Osunacuriel attempted to maneuver a shovel into rocky soil Friday as fellow student S…
- 2 min to read
Have you ever wondered what it takes to be a tourism destination marketing organization? It’s a little more than greeting guests at …
- Payton Earl William Ford
- School threat found in Myrtle Creek
- Dragon Wagon opens at new food truck court
- Myrtle Creek man arrested for heroin trafficking
- Train catches fire in Roseburg, blocking traffic
- YouTube personality Danny Duncan says he will visit Roseburg and hand out "Virginity Rocks" shirts
- Winston-Dillard School District on lockdown after threat
- Coos Bay man dies in logging accident
- Oakland man strangles pregnant girlfriend over Xbox
- Former Winston mayor Ken Barrett sentenced to 16 months in prison for sex charges
- Motorist who struck bulls while on meth must pay over $23K
- Oregon knew of abuse case against family that went off cliff
- Portland 'cop watcher' gets 6 months prison, home detention
- Eyeglass lens maker fined $750K for Clean Water Act offense
- Effort in Oregon county would ban enforcing gun control laws
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.