Details for Forester
JOB OPENING FORESTER Our South Valley operations has an opening for a Forester in Shady Cove, Oregon. The safe and efficient growing of commercial forests for harvest, in an environmentally and economically sound manner, is the core of this role. The general sequence of the silvicultural treatments is: site preparation (chemical/mechanical), regeneration, land exams, vegetation control (chemical/mechanical), stocking control, commercial •Key responsibilities include making silvicultural prescriptions based on judgment, experience and data. •Providing energy, critical thinking and enthusiasm for all tree growing activities. Keeping careful and accurate records of silvicultural activities. •Using computers for planning, tracking, and forestry inventory. •Fire preparedness, fire fighting and other protection functions as required. •Minimum of 1 year in operational forestry •Must be highly motivated, a self-directed team player and willing to work independently in an office setting, while traveling to destinations and in the outdoor environment. Interested applicants, apply online at: http://weyer.jobs/11953 by 3/4/18 Weyerhaeuser is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- 1 min to read
The Roseburg man accused of producing child pornography pleaded guilty to several sex abuse crimes Tuesday.
- 1 min to read
Congressional candidate Art Robinson paid Cambridge Analytica $20,000 in 2014 to collect data on how to hone his campaign message to…
- Roseburg man straps on AR-15 to protest possible new gun restrictions
- Friends and Roseburg Forest Products staff remember life of Joel Kuhse
- Police: Tenmile man fatally shot victim several times over timber sale money
- DINT seizes 74 pounds of meth, largest single seizure in agency's history
- Roseburg man to serve two years for negligent homicide
- Roseburg attorney arrested for sex crimes pleads not guilty
- Atmosphere solemn at RHS walkout; UCC students decline to participate
- Three Glide men convicted of poaching elk
- Man pleads guilty to delivering 40 pounds of meth
- We tell them words matter
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Art Robinson paid Cambridge Analytica for data during 2014 campaign
- Police Log: Man fires his gun at delivery drivers after they didn't install a washing machine
- Police: University of Oregon student abducted, assaulted
- ACE study shows big impact on physical and mental health outcomes
- Northeast braces for spring nor'easter's heavy snow, winds
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.