Details for WASTEWATER TREATMENT
WASTEWATER TREATMENT PLANT OPERATOR The City of Winston is seeking an energetic, dedicated full-time team member to work at the Winston-Green Wastewater Treatment Facility. Duties include operation and maintenance of a Class IV wastewater treatment facility. Position requires a valid Oregon Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator Grade I Certification, Oregon driver’s license, preferably a Class A commercial driver’s license and a clean driving record. Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, physical, and background check. Complete job description and application available at City Hall, 201 NW Douglas Blvd. Winston, OR and the cities website at www.winstoncity.org Application with Resume and Certified Court Print of driving record must be submitted to City Hall no later than 5PM on February 14th, 2020. E.O.E. Salary: $3564 - $5076/ Month D.O.E.
- Winston First Citizen awards go to Stookey, Tisdale
- Pioneering black NASA mathematician Katherine Johnson dies
- Sanders comments on Castro could pose hurdles in Florida
- USB-IF Announces USB Fast Charger Certification for Samsung Galaxy S20 Series
- One Million Laundry and Vending Machines are being Upgraded to Accept Mobile Payment with a Hardware-as-a-Service Model
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.