Details for APPRENTICESHIP
APPRENTICESHIP LIMITED ENERGY TECHNICIAN CLASS A & CLASS B Applications are being accepted by the Southern Willamette Valley Limited Energy Apprenticeship Committee in order to establish a ready for hire list. This opening is for Douglas, Jackson, Josephine, Lane, Klamath, Coos, and Curry Counties with applications being distributed from April 15 through April 26, 2019 To apply: go to NWApprenticeship.org to find the application. You may fill out A or B or both. Please follow the instruction in the information letter as to required documents. When returning the application, supply a copy of a transcript, diploma, or GED certificate documenting graduation from high school, and a transcript documenting completion of one year of beginning Algebra with a “C” or better. All returned applications must be postmarked no later than May 10, 2019
- Colorado sports betting bill introduced late in session
- Douglas County Female Prep Athlete of the Week: Lauren Houston, Roseburg
- Oregon sheriff known for standoff to resign over funds
- Douglas County Male Prep Athlete of the Week: Kevin Meier, Oakland
- Forgotten veterans' remains to be transported to the Douglas County Courthouse Friday
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.