Details for Management of Opiate Addiction in Pregnancy
is looking for a: Management of Opiate Addiction in Pregnancy The Coordinator for Management of Opiate Addiction in Pregnancy will work collaboratively with all community OB/GYN practices, and community organizations (i.e. DHS, Safe Haven) to coordinate referrals for their pregnant patients who have substance use disorder. Experience in the coordination of opiate or other drug and/or alcohol addiction treatments is preferred. Full time + Benefits. APPLY AT: www.umpquahealthcareers.com
- 1 min to read
Police are searching for an adult white male wanted in connection with an armed robbery at Walgreens, 1377 NE Stephens St., Roseburg…
- 3 min to read
The man who led the New York City police force through the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center will be in Roseburg this week to s…
- Roseburg man punched in the face over pet rock dispute
- Police release description of suspected Walgreens armed robber
- Roseburg man arrested after trading stolen guitar for meth
- Some locals think boxed food for SNAP recipients not the way to go
- Police log: BBQ in the fast lane
- Kerry Earl Quilhaugh
- School board will not intercede with employment status of RHS volleyball coach
- One of a kind
- Teen arrested for written threat; linked to earlier threat at Roseburg High School
- Police log for Feb. 18, 2018
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Roseburg woman wins Miss Seattle pageant
- Prep Girls Basketball: Camas Valley keeps finding ways to play on
- Prep Boys Basketball: Roseburg drops SWC finale at Grants Pass
- Prep Girls Basketball: Elkton's season expires against Hosanna Christian
- Douglas County skaters perform well at Winter Invitational
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.