A Black Lives Matter protest attracted as many as an estimated 100 participants Wednesday, according to organizer Juniper McDonald. People held signs along Northwest Garden Valley Boulevard in front of Fred Meyer, drawing mostly support from passing motorists. It’s the latest in a number of protests, large and small, across the world after the death of George Floyd.
Click for water temperature
- U.S. Economic Recovery Quiets as July 4 Holiday Causes Dip in Shift Work
- Drought affects parts of Oregon, Bend urges conservation
- Douglas High School upper hall demolition begins Tuesday morning
- Telstra Announces Plans to Build up Its Network Infrastructure in the U.S.
- Blueberry farm works to stop COVID spread
Sign Up For Newsletters
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.