Paul Niswonger, born Sept. 7, 1963 passed away suddenly on Oct. 7, 2021. Paul was a Proud Navy veteran, husband, father, grandfather, brother, uncle, and cousin. He will be greatly missed by all who knew him. Services will be held on Oct. 22, 2021 at 3 p.m. at the Roseburg National Cemetery.
React to this story:
Click for water temperature
- Everbridge se voit attribuer un contrat pour équiper le système national d'avertissement au public aux Pays-Bas
- Everbridge erhält Auftrag für landesweites öffentliches Warnsystem in den Niederlanden
- Power outages continue in Northwest following wind storm
- North Carolina man identified as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- Oklahoma Sports Hall of Fame and Jim Thorpe Association Are Proud to Reveal the Paycom Jim Thorpe Award 2021 Semifinalists
Newsletters, in your inbox!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.