Virginia (Ginger) Marie Spinas, 80, of Roseburg, Oregon, left this earth and went to be with her Lord and Savior on July 2, 2022. She was born Mar. 12, 1942, to Arthur and Jessie VanAcker. Before she graduated from high school, she joined the U.S. Army and soon after met Jerold Spinas. After knowing each other just six weeks, they were married on Feb. 6, 1961. They had three children; DeEtta (Lynn), Dennis and Daniel.
React to this story:
Click for water temperature
- Umpqua women's soccer team draws 1-1 with Lane
- Umpqua runners compete in Charles Bowles Willamette Invitational
- Umpqua volleyball team snaps three-match skid, drops Mount Hood in four
- Gov. Brown dedicated $3.3M in grants for school safety, violence prevention
- Razor clamming closed in Oregon due to marine toxin