On September 20th, the League of Women Voters of Umpqua Valley, Douglas County Global Warming Coalition, and Umpqua Watersheds are joining the Climate Strikes Coalition and 350.org partners from around the world to activate thousands of people around the country who want real solutions to the climate crisis.
React to this story:
Click for water temperature
- Pacific West Bank Announces Jason Wessling as Bank President
- Energy Secretary Jennifer M. Granholm, Senators Wyden and Merkley and Governor Brown Tour ESS Inc. Iron Flow Battery Manufacturing Facility
- Oregon ski area sued over Washington child's death
- Pendleton Woolen Mills Resumes Mill Tours at Washougal, Washington and Pendleton, Oregon Mills
- Man sentenced to 36 years in prison for child exploitation