Elections have consequences.
In his first year so far, President Joe Biden has done the following:
1. Developed a plan for and implemented the distribution of Covid-19 vaccines with availability to everyone nationwide;
2. Signed a relief bill which put hundreds of dollars in every American’s pocket and hundreds of dollars every month for children (decreasing child poverty by 50%);
3. Ended the war in Afghanistan and evacuated hundreds of thousands of Afghanis who supported coalition forces over the last two decades;
4. Created more jobs in 10 months than the former President created in his first two years;
5. Signed an infrastructure bill that will create millions of high paying jobs in the United States and begin the work of creating 21st Century transportation, power, and communication networks;
6. Reestablished our nation’s partnerships with democracies around the world to effectively confront the schemes of our dictatorial and authoritarian adversaries;
7. Reestablished the independence of the Department of Justice;
8. Began rebuilding the Department of State and increased support for diplomacy;
9. Reestablished respect for our intelligence agencies;
10. Reasserted respect for leaders of our military services and those who serve our nation;
11. AND, coming very soon, President Biden will sign the Build Back Better Bill which includes the first and largest investment in programs to respond to climate change in history.
Just imagine what can be accomplished in the next seven years.