Sunny skies. High 97F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph..
Clear. Low 61F. NNW winds at 10 to 15 mph, decreasing to less than 5 mph.
Updated: July 24, 2021 @ 12:40 am
Is anyone worried about what is happening to our forests? Nature is what keeps us in balanced🦈
Wow! Lots of sheep out there. I had a discussion with my doc at Evergreen and received very good advice about getting the vaccine. Turns out not a great idea for me with my health issues. It should be an individual choice to get poked or not!
Our emotions want to take care of all! Pretty hard to care for those that reject your help. Truly a problem. The homeless need to get to a point where they reach for better. The hand outs only prolongs the time that it takes for them to figure out you get out of life what you want. They d…
Think of them as used car salesman. Everyone is in charge of their own property & how it is sold as well as the price. Remember you have the upper hand. Even when they tell you different. Stand up to your morales to make a good result for yourself 🇺🇸
I think that COVID kept everything else on a back burner. Time to make up lost ground. Like 1.3 years later. Everyone staying home & not working lowered the amount of funds for the county. As in not so many traffic $$ to fill the coffers. Always about the $. The weakest & young ar…
Never know the inside workings of the government. 99% of government workers are good people. The other 1% who knows. A change with the recent election may have more to do with the change. Something to think about.
The veterans are the next to be defunded. This is just the start. Department of Defense will be on that train before long. Beware!
They don’t report the animals birth in the paper! We all grieve for our lost pet loves. I would agree to a separate mention of lost loved pets in the family additions on Friday’s though not under the obituary’s. A pet section is ok. To show respect for a furry pet you can do cremation bui…